EENI MEENI MYNI MO - pop, fashion, movies, music and co....guess whos blogging, representing this show ;)

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009

Confusion Pro Fashion


(me and my best friend on "Herrentag" or so called fathersday.. where a bunch of people are marching trough nature and drinking way too much beer...)


BUT First of all... I love fashion... I love to spend money on cloth, shoes, any stuff to wear... And since I like my style in cloths, and I get quite much positive response to it.. I thought I could give you guys some insight:



burberry's new collection:




----------------------------------------

M.I.A + Santogold



random boy




hellz Bellz




This is one of my most loved lables...its called "HUMOER" like humor.. and I have plenty of jackets and so on from them..





My italian is not the best ;) - dolce dolce dolce

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen